Internet Providers in Eagan, Minnesota
HughesNet Gen4 – the next generation of high-speed satellite Internet gives you faster speeds and greater download capacity.
Eagan, Minnesota Local News
- St. Paul teen charged in shooting, robbery at Cambridge home
Wednesday September 30, 2015
- Eagan to ask Met Council to clear way for Vikings move
Wednesday October 07, 2015
- St. Paul gang violence victim Ray Widstrand hits teen on bicycle in New Brighton, Minn.
Sunday August 09, 2015
The man who was an innocent victim of a brutal gang attack in St. Paul two years ago was involved in a severe car crash in New Brighton, Minn. Ray Widstrand, 28, hit a bicyclist Sunday morning, sending the 14-year-old to the hospital with serious injuries.
- Self-defense strategy takes shape in fatal New Brighton neighbor feud
Monday August 10, 2015
Lawyers for Neal Zumberge are preparing to argue their client was acting in self-defense, and had to shoot to protect himself and his wife from a decades-long neighborhood feud in New Brighton that reportedly traces back to feeding deer.
- For St. Paul high school grads, college readiness is an issue
Saturday August 01, 2015
- Deadline day to file abuse claims against Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Monday August 03, 2015
Victims of clergy sex abuse are facing a deadline of 5 p.m. Monday, Aug. 3 to file claims against the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Attorneys representing the victims were trying to push the deadline back to May of 2016, which is the same filing cutoff for all other abuse victims under Minnesota’s Child Victims Act.
- 3 St. Paul robbery suspects arrested, 4th shot by victim with permit to carry
Monday August 03, 2015
St. Paul police have arrested 3 teenagers in connection with a robbery that left a fourth teen robbery suspect dead the night of July 31. The suspect killed in the robbery attempt was shot by a man with a valid permit to carry.
- Hennepin County corrections officer tied to case of missing Lakeville sisters
Monday July 27, 2015
- Residents worry over sale of St. Paul apartment complex
Wednesday August 05, 2015
- 1 year later: Highway dedication, vigil honor slain Mendota Heights officer
Thursday July 30, 2015
Thursday marks a year to the day Mendota Heights Police Officer Scott Patrick was fatally shot in the line of duty, and a dedication ceremony, moment of silence and community vigil will honor his memory in West St. Paul.